Seared tuna steaks
Fresh tuna steaks are a quick, easy and absolutely delicious way to get some quality omega-3 fatty acids. Enjoy these seasoned steaks with a side salad. We made a beetroot and fetta salad and baked some mushrooms: a delightful combination!
- 2 – 4 tuna steaks
- ½ tsp Coriander seeds
- ¼ tsp Rock salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Squeeze lemon
- Grind the coriander seeds, rock salt and pepper in a pestle and mortar until fine.
- Rub the ground mixture all over the tuna, pressing it into the flesh so it sticks.
- Heat a non-stick pan to high. Sear the steak on each side until they go very sightly brown.
- Remove from heat and add a squeeze of lemon.
- Serve with a roast vegetable salad.