Grain free salmon blinis
Salmon blinis are a great appetiser or party snack. Here is a lighter grain free alternative that you can whip up in minutes. The saltiness of the smoked salmon combined with the creaminess of the cheese are a wonderful combination that is made lighter with a simple cucumber base.
Show these off to your guests and prove how easy it is to eat less grains!
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 3 tbs full fat cream cheese
- 1 tbs fresh chives roughly chopped
- Prepare the cucumber by washing it and cutting it into slices about the width of your little finger.
- Place a small amount of cream cheese on each piece.
- Chop the smoked salmon into 1 inch pieces. Fold the pieces in half and arrange on top of the cream cheese on the cucumber slices so it sticks.
- Add another small dollop of cream cheese on top of the salmon.
- Arrange the chives on top of the cream cheese and refrigerate until serving.