Baked butternut squash
An easy, tasty and great looking vegetable side that will accompany any meal. This takes no time at all and can be swapped for any kind of pumpkin!
- Half a butternut squash/pumpkin
- 3 tbs goat’s cheese
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 170°C fan forced.
- Wash the butternut squash, place on a baking tray and pop it in the oven. Bake for about 40 minutes or until the orange flesh is soft and a fork goes in easily.
- Remove from the oven and use a fork to break up and remove some of the flesh. Combine in a bowl with the fetta, parsley and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Put the mixture back into the baked squash skin, top with some more parsley and serve.